- What Data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage you cookies.
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- How to contact us.
What Data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data: Personal information (name, email address, phone number etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Beben & Balba With most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Place an order online for any of our products, Provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email and when you visit our website via your browser cookies.
How will we use your data?
Beben & Balba Collects your data so that we can: Process your order and manager account. When Beben & Balba Processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to present fortunate purchases. If you agree, Beben & Balba Will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your Data?
Beben & Balba Securely stores your data on the website that is protected by Google domains. Beben & Balba Will keep your data for up to one year, once this time period has expired we will remove your data from the system.
What are your data protection rights?
Beben & Balba Would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for the service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, you also have the right to request Beben & Balba To complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have a right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have a right to object to us processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request and we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet blog information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What type of cookie do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website remember your previously selected references. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content new viewed, the link you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our company sometime share some limited aspects of this data with third parties the advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing pattern on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, the website above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to Contact us